The Grange is the perfect place to base yourself whilst you explore the major MTB trails in South Wales.
No photos available right now.
Please verify your settings, clear your RSS cache on the Slickr Flickr Admin page and check your Flickr feed
We’re 10 mins from the world-class Downhill trails at BikePark Wales and you can even ride there in 20 mins down the Taff Trail.
Slightly further afield – but still within 45 min drive you’ll find Afan Valley, Cwmcarn and Black Mountain Cycle Centre. If you add in the great network of off-road trails near the house, you could stay with us for a week and ride somewhere different every day
Map Hint: Click the icon to show the full list & click a pin for more info on the trail centre
Group bookings for BikePark Wales?
We know how hard it is organising a group trip (believe us, we’ve done it plenty of times ourselves…). With BikePark there’s the added complication of Uplift passes that only go on sale 3 months in advance.
We want to give you some peace of mind:
- Book in at The Grange well in advance – making sure to mention that it’s for BikePark. Accommodation sorted.
- Make a date in your diary for 3 months beforehand and book your Uplift Passes (Top Tip: Book the uplift for your group in one block – don’t let people book them individually, it’ll never happen unless they’re super organised, and let’s face it you’re organising all this because they’re not!)
- Get the dates you wanted? All sorted.
- Couldn’t get uplift passes? We’ll credit your deposit against a booking on a different date. All we ask is that you give us plenty of notice (i.e. more than 2 months) so that we can put the rooms from your original date back on sale and we’ll work with you to find a date that you can get uplifts and we have availability.
- Relax safe in the knowledge that you’ve got the best cycling accommodation in the area sorted for your group.